From now on, I will write a Health, Food & Beauty blog on Modellist-ID every week, and this is my first one!
10 Tips for losing weight and living a healthy lifestyle:
1) Stop if you’re full for 80%, eat enough but not till you’re really full.
2) Chew enough before you swallow your food, at least 15 times per bite.
3) Drink at least 2 Liters of water per day! The best is filtered water.
4) Move!! At least 30 minutes per day! Dance on that music, run, buy a jump rope, take the stairs and play with your kids. No excuses anymore;)
5) Eat less carbohydrates, like bread, pasta etc. Better to eat salads with fish, chicken or vegetables. A vegetable omelet, a stir fry woks vegetables and nuts.
6) Eat fat, but the good ones. Olive oil and coconut oil. Forget the margarine and peanut oil.
7) Read nutrition labels and try to eat less sugar. Make a food diary for a few days before you start. Learn the difference between naturally occurring sugar and added sugar. If you want something sweet: take a piece of 75% cacao chocolate.
8) Try to replace cow milk products. Take: rice milk, almond milk, oat milk and take the unsweetened varieties! Replace regular cheese by goat or sheep chees.
9) Don’t go grocery shopping when you’re hungry.
10) Replace snacks for fruit and raw vegetables. They contain only a few calories and are also filling. It’s easier to lose 5 pounds if you’re not hungry all the time!
Collistar Talasso-scrub anti-aqua.
Exfoliating salts and cane sugar with spices and essential oils.
• Exfoliating and moisturizing • Draining • Slimming • Nourishing • Energizing
I love this scrub! It’s a true beauty salon treatment! You will get a nice glow at your skin and it makes your skin bright and smooth.
You don’t need to use body cream anymore after it.
Looks like I just came back from the Hammam;)
I had a great fashion shoot this week in Lunteren, the Netherlands. We made some shots outside in the forest with the sun and also a few photos in the studio. This is my first result:
The last few weeks I’m driving a lot for appointments, to shootings and work. Sometimes it’s difficult with food, because I prefer to eat healthy. I’ve become a big fan of “La Place” now!
You have some La Place restaurants next to the highway.
Great option to eat healthy, fresh and biological!
My lunch last Thursday:
Surprising colorful salad with couscous, mixed salad, beetroot, goji berries, dried mulberry, elite oats, hemp seeds, citrus vinaigrette with fig vinegar and sea salt.
Other things I ate last week were:
1) Vegetables from the oven with: parsnips, yellow carrots, pumpkin, red onion, garlic, onion, spices and rosemary.
2) Smart Bar from Body & Fit with coconut as a snack.
3) Home made tomato soup with basil & Couscous salad with: cooked couscous, onion, olive oil, mint, pepper, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, egg, garden peas, brown raisin, dried tomatoes, soaked chickpeas.
4) Green curry with rice: green curry, soy beans, edamame beans, cashew nuts, broccoli, spinach, peas, garlic, herbs, eggplant, zucchini, bok choy, tofu, basil and cilantro.
Have a lovely weekend everybody!
Lots of love,