I thought it was time to share a new cake recipe with you: a healthy cake with raspberries.
This cake is not only healthy, but also very tasty as a snack. The raspberry cake contains oatmeal, which you can easily make with oatmeal. Oatmeal is rich in B vitamins and also ensures a feeling of fullness. That is why this cake is also delicious filling and after a good cut, you are not hungry for a while.
I also added some pecans to this cake. Because of their delicious, sweet taste, these are really my favorite notes. I also made a cake with banana and pecans, nice to vary. Did you know that pecans contain a lot of good nutrients? I have put them together for you:
Health benefits pecans
♥ Packed with healthy fats that ensure a healthy heart and the lowering of bad cholesterol levels in the blood
♥ Rich in vitamins E and B1
♥ Keep the blood sugar level stable
♥ Good source of vegetable protein
♥ Contain naturally many minerals, such as manganese, copper, and zinc
Enough reasons to eat pecans more often. And of course enough reasons to feast on this delicious raspberry cake.
Do you let me know what you thought of the recipe? Share your recipe photo on Instagram via #withoutzooi and tag @zonderzooi. I like this!
300 grams oatmeal
300 ml of vegetable milk
120 grams (frozen) raspberries
60 grams of pecans
100 ml maple syrup
50 grams of coconut oil + extra to grease the cake mold
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Mixer or whisk
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
2. Melt the coconut oil by putting it in the microwave for 1 minute.
3 .. Beat the eggs with a mixer in a mixing bowl.
4. Then add the oatmeal, the eggs, the vegetable milk, the maple syrup, the coconut oil, the baking powder and the cinnamon. Mix equally with a mixer or whisk.
5. Finely chop 40 grams of pecans and add them to the batter. Also, add half of the raspberries.
6. Grease the cake mold with coconut oil and pour the batter into the mold. Garnish the cake with the remaining raspberries and pecans.
7. Fry the cake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown and done. Allow the cake to cool down before you cut it.
The Happy Healthy Body e-book full of healthy recipes and a handy nutrition schedule is now available. Click here to order the e-book.
Do you want to be personally guided by a healthy diet? Sign up now for food coaching.