When you’re a model, sport has to be in your weekely routine and you have to train really hard to get the perfect body. What is the best way to train and how do these models do it? Male model Olivier Chapusette tells you all about his wonder workout!
1. What are your top 3 essential exercises you do? Why are they in your top 3?
Sit-ups , running and stretching in a chronical way
2. What does your ideal workout look like?
+ 1h of workout and sweating a lot .
I’ve just started to use an app along with the watch ( withings active ) to know exactly how many km I ran, and I actually do the double that I thought ! So, I think it’s important to calculate your time and effort.
3. What time of the day do you workout most productively?
Between the early morning and in the beginning of the afternoon.
4. What do you eat before and after a workout?
I always eat a bit of bread or anything with enough carbs and I drink pure black coffee.
5. Do you prefer a cardio workout or weights?
I prefer cardio (but I don’t do fitness).
6. What exercises do you do most often to enhance your abs?
I do old school sit ups.
7. How often do you train?
Normally, I train 5 times a week.
8. Have you ever helped a friend with a workout? If so, how did it go?
Not really but I used to run with my neighbor after I’ve stopped playing basketball;
It helped me a lot and enhance my drive now whenever I restart to play.
9. What part of the body do you find most difficult to train?
10. Where can we follow you (Your own website, Instagram etcetera)?
You can follow me on Instagram @oliverhatesyou .