What are your plans this Christmas? Having dinner with family, going for a walk with your lover or drinking cocktails with friends? For those who don’t have any plans yet, these activities might bring up some ideas.
- Go sledding or ice-skating. What’s a better way to spend your Christmas afternoon?
- Visit a lighting ceremony. There’s no better way to kick off the holidays than by attending a small town tree-lighting ceremony.
- Slumber party with your friends or family! Get ready for a cozy day under the Christmas tree. Make sure you have enough sweets, hot chocolate and, the classic Christmas movies.
- Videochat with an out-of-town friend or relative. Holidays bring people together, that is what they say. Make sure to give your loved ones some extra attention and enjoy your time together. Thanks to FaceTime and Skype, there is no excuse to make some little time for the ones that are a bit further away from you.
- Hold a Christmas photoshoot. You’re Instagram has to be just as lit as your Christmas tree is. Time to put on your cute Christmas outfit and shoot some photos, alone and don’t forget to make some with your family and friends (memories that last forever).