Hi everyone, in Belgium, on the 11th of November we’ve got a day were we celebrate the end of the world war! So, we all had a pretty perfect day off… And, because I’m not the only impulsive friend of my group, I’ve got asked to join a friend in the amazingly wonderful Paris.
– I mean.. You just have to visit one or more of these great places: Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysée, Notre Dame, Centre Pompidou
– The best food of Le Marais you can find at Les Minimes (brunch, and lovely affortable diners) or All in Sushi (do I need to explain that last one?)
– Hotels: Only 500m away from the Eiffel Tower you can find pretty simple rooms at the Best Western for a great price, or you can watch airbnb for appartement-rentals near Le Marais and/or Montmartre!
– Le Marais: THE place to be for shopping!
– Between the Louvre and the Champs Elysée, you can find a cute little Christmas carnaval to already be in a Christmas-kind-of-attitude
And let us say this is just some advice for a one day trip, so imagine what you could do when you’re going for more than a day! Let us say you’ll never be bored in Paris.. not even for one day!