I’m so incredibly kind that I am going to share a few beauty hacks that I’ve learned from working with different make-up artists.
- – If you are applying false eyelashes, use your eyelash curler on them before putting them on, it will make them fit in with your regular lashes more naturally.
- -Annoyed by fuzzy baby hairs? Apply hairspray on your small hairpins before using them, it will hold even the smallest hairs.
- -Uncomfortable shoes? To prevent blisters, rub clear deodorant on your heels to stop friction.
- -Put some highlighter above the ending of your eyebrows to get an instant “eye lift”.
- -Dry lips? Mix sugar and honey together and use a tooth brush to rub your lips. Hold the tooth brush under hot water before applying the scrub for a softer feeling. <- lipstick looks better on soft lips.