HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD STARTING WITH THIS HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS BREAKFAST!
Soy yoghurt / cottage cheese with homemade granola and fresh fruit.
– Soy yoghurt or cottage cheese
– Pumpkin seeds
– Sunflower seeds
1. Put 100 gr. Soy yoghurt or cottage cheese in a bowl.
2. Add to this 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, 1 tablespoon of walnuts, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed and 35gr oatmeal.
3. Mix this together and then add the blueberries.
4. Cut the strawberries into pieces and add that too.
5. Add stevia if prefered. (stevia is a natural sweetener)